01 02 03 Mama Hood Joys of 4 Boyz: Oh Glory Day 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Oh Glory Day

34
Bittersweet day yesterday packing up the remaining bottles for the twins, I ended the 21 months of bottles & all their little pieces.  No more bottle cleaning ever for me unless it grandchildren but thats getting way ahead of myself.  And crazy part is the twins are rather ok with it. It's a transition but I imagined a more dramatic feel to it.  But as I put the bottle rack away to bless someone else with it, it was like Christmas "Oh Glory Day" what shall I do with this wonderful empty space on our kitchen countertop?!?  Well the toaster did end up there but now its in reach and not hidden and I'm feeling a new beginning so why not give everyone hair cuts right?!?  So I started at 6pm last night with the 1st boyz haircut & ended at 9pm with the 5th boyz haircut (daddy-o). I was bound and determined that we would do this in one evening no matter what. Haircuts in the highchairs cause they definitely needed to be strapped in. There were the happy moments, the tragic melt downs, the itchy necks, water was too cold, holding arms down from flaring, not short enough, too short, I'm standing in the way of their show (God bless utube for entertaining them), the hair that got all over me, and the cats playing in the hair as I cut but this was going to get done. And BOOM....I'm still livin' to say we made it, bathtime to get the hair off too and bedtimes without bottles Woot Woot!!! I was one itchy mess so bless those stylists out there. And I laid down in peace knowing it was a Glorious Day!!


35 36 37 38